4027 Blvd Las Conchas, Sonora, MX , Puerto Peñasco, 83550, Mexico
1. Take the I-10 West to the end of town (Buckeye Area)
2. Take Hwy.85 South to Gila Bend (same exit as I-8 to San Diego)
3. At the end of Gila Bend you will see a McDonald's, right before the McDonald's turn on to the continuation of Hwy.85 South (90 more minutes until the border).
4. Follow Hwy.85 straight through Ajo, Why, Lukeville and into Sonoyta, Mexico. You will have 2 turns to make into the town of Sonoyta. Just follow the signs overhead that point to Pto. Peñasco (that is Puerto Peñasco abbreviated).
5. You now have roughly 60 more miles until you get there.
6. As you enter Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco) you will be on the main street called Benito Juarez Blvd. Stay on that street until you get to Fremont Street. There will be a large green sign that says Las Conchas. You turn left onto Fremont Street.
7. Stay on Fremont street and after the last stop sign you go straight for a little bit then turn right onto the road which takes you to Las Conchas.
8. Proceed on Las Conchas blvd for 2.3 miles. The Sections are not in order. Section 4 is after section two. Keep going past the first Section 4 sign until you see the second Section 4 sign and take an immediate right 4 onto Del Timon Sur.
9. Take an immediate slight right into the cul de sac. You will see us at the end of the cul de sac. There will be a sign that says Jardin Del Mar.