Welcome to Jardin Del Mar
We are a quaint, 7 room property located 20 steps from the sandy beaches on the Sea of Cortez. Our secluded beach front location is perfect for romantic breaks, honeymoons, or just a tranquil getaway.
We are tucked away from the busy crowds in the private and secure Las Conchas residential community.
Jardin Del Mar offers six Casitas and one Villa. All rooms have unobstructed ocean views with private patio. Each room has a king size bed, a private bathroom, dinette, satellite TV, wifi, refrigerator, microwave and Keureg coffee machine. The Villa includes all of the above plus a full kitchen, large private patio, three single beds and a sofa bed.
Our "Garden by the Sea" is blooming with local plants and flowers. While enjoying the incredible ocean view you can also spend the evening with friends around the outdoor fire. Closer to the water, you'll enjoy our private "guest only" beach area with lounge chairs, palapas (umbrellas) and outdoor showers.
Our local concierge will help you find your way around town and can connect you with the best restaurants and service providers for massages, horseback riding on the beach, deep sea fishing, and other local activities.
When you stay at Jardin Del Mar you will enjoy:
- Unobstructed ocean view from room and patio
- Direct beach access
- Private umbrellas and lounge chairs
- Outdoor showers with complimentary towels
- Local concierge provides referrals to local service providers
- Daily room cleaning
- Complimentary beverages
To fight against the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented several additional guidelines at our property. Thankfully, our property is spacious and our private beach area has over 10 feet of space in between palapas (umbrella.) We also have no interior hallways and each Casita has and individual cooling/heating system. Our team is equipped with masks and use latex gloves. They also sanitize and disinfect each room after use. We provide hand sanitizer for each guest.
City rules are changing regularly. Keep in mind these rules:
- Restaurants are operating at 40% capacity and all following Covid-19 health and hygiene protocols
- There is a curfew at 10:00 pm
- Bars and nightclubs are closed.
- The use of ATVs, Jet ski, Kayaks, etc. is prohibited.
- When driving through the city, no more than two people may go in the vehicle.
- Access to the sea is prohibited, no walking on the beach, only the use and enjoyment of the palapa area
- Respect at all times the healthy distance 1.5 meters
- Mandatory use of mask in public places
- It should be noted that most commercial establishments only allow access by one person per group. (ie Sams Club)
- The Malecon is closed.
- Recommend not traveling with children under 12 and over 65 years.
Puerto Penasco Entry Protocol four Tourists:
- Personnel from the Convention and Visitors Bureau (OCV) will request identification from all passengers and check that it coincides with the reservation, names and entry date of the list sent daily by the centers certified by the City Council to the checkpoint. If they do not appear in the list, they will be denied access, if it is verified that all the information complies, it will go to the next filter where,
- Subsequently, personnel from the Navy and National Guard will take the data from the vehicle and proceed to take the temperature via thermal camera to all the passengers of the vehicle, if they all have a body temperature below 99.5 F (37.5 C) degrees, they are allowed access.
- In the event that a passenger has a higher temperature, a second test will be done with a digital thermometer. If they have a temperature lower than 37.5, they are granted access to the City.
- In case you have a higher temperature for the second time, you will be invited to do a quick Covid-19 test, which gives a result in 15 minutes. If the passenger does not accept, all passengers will be denied access to the city. If you agree to take the test, depending on the result, you are allowed access.